RE: New version help

Fred,

One thing I see from your cygcheck output is that you're missing the
"fileutils" package (the one that contains "ls", "cp", "mv", etc).

Other than that, your output looks pretty normal.  Could you please
install the "fileutils" package, and then post the output of "ls -l /etc"?
Also, try running "/bin/cygcheck -svr" from the bash prompt - it'll give
some more information about your bash environment.

Thanks,
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/