Re: New package: wft-0.0.3-l

Great package btw, loving it so far...

Slight problem though, if I have a $HOME/.wtf directory with databases and indexes in it then the wtf program no longer searches the databases in the /usr/share/wtf directory.  If I rename my .wtf directory then the system databases are searched once more.

Any chance that this could be fixed so that both directories are searched -- or is this a 'feature'   ;-)

Additionally, the wtfindex program cores if you attempt to index a database with only one entry.  Not many of those in real usage I guess, but if foxed me for a while during testing.

--
James Spinks