Re: Setup.exe fails to access mirrors

OK, try this <http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.html>.
This is the archive for the list of mirrors setup uses.  If you
can't get here, that's your problem.  '/var/log/setup.log*' may
provide some insights as to why this is true if this turns out
to be the issue and you can't figure out why.

Larry

Nathaniel Street wrote:

Hi

I have no problems accessing the website. I just tried to install the program again after a break of a few hours but still no joy.

Larry Hall wrote:

Nathaniel Street wrote:

Hi

When I run the setup.exe program, it fails when trying to access the list of mirrors. Does anyone know why this is? I select direct connect, which is how I connect to the internet. My connection functions fine for everything else. I've also tried IE5 but that doesn't work either.

Works fine from here now.  Do you have trouble accessing the cygwin
site?