SFTP only account

Sorry if this issue has been addressed before, but I can't find any instances of it in the archives.

First off, I want to know if it's possible to have an SFTP only account. I know it's possible(FTP only) on OpenBSD. If you set their shell to /bin/false, they can't log in remotely, but can still FTP in. This isn't working for me using SFTP in CYGWIN. If I set their shell to /bin/false, I get what I want when they try to SSH in, which is access denied, but they can't SFTP in either. So I was wondering if there is a way around this, or if there isn't because SFTP is running as a sub-system of SSH. Either way, I was hoping somebody has an answer.

Also, when this user SFTP's in, I have it set so that the SFTP user's home is my FTP directory. Is there a way to prevent them from getting out of this directory(i.e. cd .. or cd /cygwin/c/winnt)?

Regards,
TP