Re: Remounting /cygdrive/c as /c

Yeah, sorry for not putting in any detail.  The reason why I suggested this
is because I've had the same problem, and restarting solved it.  I can't say
for sure, but I'm guessing that the change doesn't take effect until the
cygwin dll gets loaded into memory.  On my system, I'm running cygwin
services like inetd, so the dll is always loaded and simply starting another
bash instance won't reload the dll anything.

Just a guess though

rob.