RE: cygwin 1.5.0 managed mode & backward compatibility

I understand well the current state of managed mode and cygwin-1.5.0. I just
wanted to bring this issue (even as just a warning to others) and I think
this issue must be addressed at some point. As I already stated, I'm
currently not doing any mission critical job with cygwin, so I don't care
much if something breaks.