RE: Backing up Cygwin

just the mount entries

to save your mount entries
start a windows command prompt (comman.com or cmd.exe depending on your
windows version)#

cd c:\cygwin\bin
run mount -m > mounts.bat
then backup the mounts.bat file along with the rest.
when you have rinstalled and restored
cd c:\cygwin\bin
and run mounts.bat

obviously replace c:\cygwin with whereever you have installed cygwin, and
this assumes you are restoreing it to the same path as it was originaly
installed. if you arent then edit the paths in th .bat file.