Re: Fwd: Re: CygWin adding CRs, hurting CVS client/server communications?

Sorry, guys, but I can't reproduce this.

Client:

openssh              3.6.1p1-2
cvs                  1.11.5-1
cygwin               1.3.22-1

:pserver: and :ext:(CVS_RSH=ssh) mode, with server sources.redhat.com

Server is running:
Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.1p1 (client/server)
(with local hacks)
OpenSSH_3.4p1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090602f

-----
Because I can't reproduce this, somebody who is experiencing the problem is going to have to track it down and provide a detailed (e.g. "this code right here: "..." is wrong...) bug analysis.

I can't fix what I can't see.

--Chuck
cvs maintainer

Forgot to CC this to the list.