Re: Mail to cygwin generating subscription requests

Hallo Igor,

>>> We have received your request to join the kde-nl
>>> group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

[...]

> FWIW, I'm not getting these, but in theory, all it takes is one of those
> administrative addresses being subscribed to <cygwin at cygwin dot com>...
> Perhaps the subscriber list should be combed for those (don't know how
> easy or hard it is to do this, though).

The problem is this new virus, it sends out itself with various sender
addresses to every email address it finds.  Some of them come back to
me:

"Antigen for Exchange found your_details.zip->details.pif infected
with VIRUS= W32/Sobig-E (Sophos,Norman) worm.
The message is currently Purged.  The message, "Re: Application", was
sent from gh at familiehaase dot de and was discovered in SMTP Messages\Inbound
located at Texas Christian University/TCU/EXFRONT2."

Note that I never use this address and also I'm not infected with this
virus.  I got also this one today:

=====