Re: pine access problem

Does this sound correct to configure ssmtp-config
and is this how it should appear?
root=postmaster
mailhub=relay.plus.net
hostname=Beta

finally  a)ISP does not provide my mail service
it only supplies access to the Internet.
and
b) my outgoing mail server requires authtication
ie, user name and password.
How does the above affect the ssmpt-config file.

thankyou

Alex

Pine.CYG.4.55.0306271934120.3272@ellixia">news:Pine.CYG.4.55.0306271934120.3272@ellixia...