Re: Bourne Shell Programming on Windows

TAM,

Cygwin includes ash, BASH and pdksh (as well as zsh and tcsh), so the answer is pretty much "yes," though with BASH you might want to investigate its Bourne shell compatibility mode. I'm unfamiliar with any details of pdksh's Bourne compatibility, but it should be pretty close or perhaps have a Bourne shell compatibility mode as BASH does.

Randall Schulz