Writing to the Windows Event Log

I would like to be able to write to the Windows event application log with my shell scripts running on Cygwin. Any "tried and true" solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Siegel
Programmer Analyst

Intrado Inc.
1601 Dry Creek Drive
Longmont, CO 80503
direct: 720.864.5094
fax: 720.494.6600
email: tsiegel@intrado.com

Intrado. Informed Response.TM
www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (720) 494-5800 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.