RE: problem with telnet, xinetd, native console apps

David wrote the following:
> On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> > > Thanks for the pointers.  Unfortunately, changing it there (both
> > > removing tty, and removing everything) still doesn't make
> > > my printfs appear.
> >
> > Did you restart the service?

> Yes.
>
> -DB
I'm having the exact same problem here with several different NS servers,
including NT4 and W2K. To make it more interesting, I have a co-worker
installed it on his W2K workstation and it works fine. We compared all the
settings we can think and couldn't find the difference. I wonder whether
there is further progress on this topic? Thanks,