SSH users cannot see SMB mounted network drives

CYGWIN PROBLEM:

Users who log in using SSH do not see network drives; the same
user logging in on the console sees all mounted drives.

I am running Windows 2003 Server Enterprise, and just downloaded
the latest release of cygwin (as of 2003-06-16).

I have `sshd' running under user SYSTEM and installed as an NT service
with cygrunsrv.

A domain user  'Domain\User' logs onto the windows console and mounts
drive 'W:\'  to a network SMB share '\\HOST\share' .

The same 'Domain\User' logs in from a remote machine with SSH and cannot see
the 'W:\' drive, nor can they issue mount commands (`permission denied').

Any suggestions you could offer as to how to enable SSH users to see
SMB mounts would be most gratefully received.

Thank You,
Jason Vas Dias (jvasdias@ipmobilenetinc.com)