Re: openssl commandline tools always output in text mode

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 11:50:21AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 09:19:12PM +0200, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
> > Please let me know whether you get the same result as I do and whether
>
> Yes, I do get the same result.
>
> > this helps identifying the culprit.
>
> Oh, you don't have to wait for me, you can debug this also very easily by
> yourself.  OpenSSL builds OOTB.  Useing the util/cygwin.sh script from the
> OpenSSL source dir and setting CFLAGS=-g in the make command will help.

Since I was a bit bored a few minutes ago I started to run your test
on Linux and guess what?  The testit.out file had CRLF lineendings, too.

So it's very likely related to your input data, nothing behaving
different in the Cygwin version of OpenSSL.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.