Re: glui.h compilation prb

Andre,

I just came across your post regarding GLUI and gcc2/3 under Cygwin:

    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.cygwin/27178/match=glui

Thank you for clarifying that.

Do you have any idea when the OpenGL package will be updated, and we can use
GLUI under gcc3?

Also, are there any hazards to using OpenGL and GLUT with gcc3 under Cygwin?
I've been doing that for many months, without any observable problems.