Re: Problem with accept?!! (was: Re: apache cygwin package hangs when MaxRequestsPerChild reached!)

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 07:41:02PM -0700, Christopher B. Liebman wrote:
> Bingo!   ***much*** better.   It will be intresting to get some feedback
> from someone who is running an active web server with apache/cygwin.

Would you mind to check out the latest from CVS and test it again?
Thomas Pfaff had a critical look into my solution and after some
mulling over the code we have an entirely new way to do blocking
accepts and connects.  It's probably somewhat slower than yesterday
but in contrast to yesterday, this new solution doesn't lose two
system handles per interrupted call.

Thanks in advance,
Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.