LibXML2/LibXSLT testers wanted (was Re: How dumb can I get?...)

[ Moving this over to cygwin@cygwin.com to hunt for some libx* testers ;-) ]

Make sure that the LDFLAGS for the library, in the Makefile.am,
include the "-no-undefined" flag.

e.g.:

libfoo_la_LDFLAGS = -version-info 1:0:1 -no-undefined

(I'm not sure, but I *think* this thread belongs on the main list,
but it's probably a 'border' case)

--Chuck

Uhm. Chuck. THANK YOU! That got me there. Have a $beverage on me!

Right, I know I've now a tarnished reputation for having my ?homework? ;-) in on time, but I mean it this time..this is nearly ready to be released. Tomorrow evening I'll release test versions of libxml2 and libxslt (versions 2.5.7 and 1.0.27 respectively).

If any hungry DocBook &c testers wanna have a go, and those people who were complaining that the current xml/xstl libs were too "old", you can use setup.exe to fetch 'em via anonymous ftp

ftp://anonftp.ubertales.co.uk/pub/ports/cygwin/

All you have to do is launch setup.exe and type (copy/paste) the above URL into the mirror selection dialogue and *make sure* you hit the button...whats it called..Hmmm..the Add button, once you have typed in the above *URL* into the 'User URL' field. I'll try an have that server up by end of owffice hours (1700 GMT) so we can get these out ASAP.

Elfyn

PS- I nearly forgot, BIG Thanks to Robert for all of your hard work on these pesky libs. Without what you did these new packages wouldn't be here...cos I'm lazy..only Kidding! :-)