RE: XWin Tool

A much greater inconvenience is that this discussion is still on the wrong
list.  Please move this discussion to <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
(you might wish to repost the original announcement there).  Please do not
respond to any more messages regarding XWin Tool on the cygwin list.  The
cygwin list does not deal with Cygwin/XFree86 issues.  Period.  If you
feel the need to respond, move the threads to the cygwin-xfree list.
Thank you.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/