Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance

I think there should be added "advertising support" for "p" enhancers,
questionable financial loan packages, and "Mom's gone bad" to setup.exe.
The setup.exe should NOT and I stress SHOULD NOT be changed since it has
brilliantly succeeded in offending a non-contributor. I say go a step
further and flood their machine with so many pop-ups that they'll be forced
to re-boot. Oh - but I don't have the expertise to do that - so I DEMAND
that Chris, Corrina, Larry, Igor and others who ARE regular contributors,
stop bathing, walking the dog, or putting cream in your coffee, and get
this done ASAP!!!

Brian Kelly
(an otherwise VERY grateful non-contributor [ so far at least ]).

"Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall@rfk.com>@cygwin.com on 05/21/2003
09:47:37 PM

Please respond to lhall@rfk.com

Sent by:    cygwin-owner@cygwin.com