Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance

Hello!

Ms. Vinschen wrote:
>> Please fix this!
>
>It's open source.  Do it yourself.

The "bug" could be easily fixed by the programmer who is working on setup.exe
in no time at all. Probably it's just a checkbox in the Visual C++ resource
editor.

Sorry, I don't have any development kit or compiler installed on my
windows system. I'just wanted to use cygwin and to point you to
a usability problem.

I guess, you deliberately built in these pesky "bugs" to get people
to work on the source :-)

Daniel