Re: Help cross compiling for MingW32 standalone executables.

Here is a specific example:

$ cat test.c
#include <math.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
int main()  {
  void *s=sin;
  return (size_t)s;
}

$ gcc -mno-cygwin -o test.exe test.c -lm

$ strings test.exe |grep dll
msvcrt.dll
cygwin1.dll
KERNEL32.dll

It turns out this example works fine, if I leave off -lm.  If there is a
flag I can set so a "configure" script will think -lm does not exist, my
problem would be solved.

                                               Bill