Re: no cyrillic fonts in windows 2000

Yury,

Please keep replies on the list, so that people searching the archives
later can find out whether a particular method worked or not.  Also, as
the underlined header field below indicates, I prefer to read the

Glad it worked for you.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II