Re: inttypes.h

I saw in the ChangeLog that Corinna has created the file.
So it's all done.

Just tried those files from CVS and it works fine now.

Hi,

Just tried to compile the new MPlayer 0.90, but configure still doesn't find inttypes.h
I know, that i have to copy etc/cygwin_inttypes.h to /usr/include, but after reading this thread, it seems that cygwin now delivers a inttypes.h - but it's not on my system although i have the recent version of all packages.

What went wrong?

Thx
  Sven