Re: Printable Copy Of The Cygwin Users Guide]

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 09:44:52PM -0400, Matthew O. Persico wrote:
> On Thu, 8 May 2003 18:55:56 -0500, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> >there is now a decent PDF.
>
> It's a very good PDF.

Thanks, though I really can't take any credit. It's just openjade and
pdfjadetex automatically trying to convert the DocBook sources.

> The only problem I can see is that your courier-fonted stuff (mostly code)
> does not wrap correctly. In my Adobe 5.05 Reader, the
> courier stuff went off page. What Reader are you using?

Yes, the code listings are not supposed to wrap. I suppose I really should
figure out how to mess with the margins in the TeX files, though that defeats
the purpose of DocBook. (It's not just the reader, xpdf does the same thing.)
Luckily there aren't very many code listings with >70 columns.