Re: running setup does nothing

Max, et al --

...and then Max Bowsher said...
%
% Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
% > On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, David T-G wrote:
% >> What are the minimum system requirements for setup?  I have a Win95 PC
% >> happens; I get an hourglass and then as soon as I move the mouse it
% >> changes back to a pointer.
% > Come to think of it, *does* setup show a window?  If it does, which stage
%
% Also, is setup writing setup.log in the same directory as itself?

Nope.  Just checked.

%
% And, try running it from a command.com shell, and then immediately after

OK...  I did, and the prompt goes away for three or four seconds and then
comes back but no window shows up.

% running setup, type "echo %ERRORLEVEL%", and tell us what that outputs.

It reports that 'ECHO is on', which just tells me that ERRORLEVEL is not
defined.

%
%
% Max.

Just for fun I am about to pull it down again.  I'll drop it off at my
webserver and then use ftp to pull it from there to avoid any possible
Mozilla problems...

Thanks & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.