Re: sshd and other daemons

If folks on this list choose to reference Micheal Erdely's site and
mail list below, please be so kind as to address all questions that result
to that list and not this one.  This list can't support information
that comes from other sites.  In contrast, questions and issues that
result from the sources Igor mentions should go to cygwin at cygwin
dot com.

-- Larry Hall lhall@rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX

Biju G C wrote:
for more info see http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html and http://tech.erdelynet.com/