MySQL 3.23.xx win32 distribution and cygwin B19 DLL

Yes, it's *THIS* old issue again.
Firstly, because they didn't bother to include a newer DLL yet. Let's hope
they'll do it in 4.0 RC!!
Secondly, because I'd like to make a small contradiction to a thread created
back in 2002. (Well, I had simply missed this one.)

The assertion in the following statement
> They host the source for
>cygwin 1.3.9, but it looks to me like the actual dll they use is B19 (or at

>least, it is named cygwinb19.dll - perhaps they have a more recent one and
>just name it that for compatibility?

doesn't seem to be that very cogent, just because the file they distribute
is dated in 1998, that's (about) the time when B19 was issued.
No one seemed to bother to check this out last year, so I did it now. :)

Andreas