Re: [avail for test] cvs-1.11.5-1

Max Bowsher wrote:

So, this is basically stock 1.11.5, which I have been using for my
day-to-day cvs-ing for months.

Since none of my changes impact the process of writing files to disk (okay, with MAYBE the limited exception of ${CVSROOT}/CVSROOT/modules.db and valtags.db), the bits-to-disk and disk-to-bits stuff is stock 1.11.5. So Max, what has your experience been with:

                  binary-mounted         text-mounted
                  repository dir        repository dir

binary-mounted       works              ? (probably NOT work)
working dir

text-mounted           ?                ? (probably NOT work)
working dir

--
Chuck