Re: cygwin through runas

saber_zrelli wrote:

Igor ,

The line from /etc/passwd is cutted and pasted.i've changed the UID , to 25810 ; then the id output became :uid=25810(tunvqtvalidadm) gid=10513(Administrators)

i think that the problem is in ClearCase and its MVFS file system .i'm gonna download a patch and apply it .may be the problem will becorrected.

The only problem that I've seen in Clearcase with MVFS under Cygwin was that touch complains that it cannot set the access times however touching a non-existant file still creates that file. In fact I had to change a touch we had in our makefiles to ignore this error when working on MVFS views.