Re: usleep source - newbie question

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

I am interested in the usleep() routine but I do not need the entire cygwin
library. Would some kind soul please point me to the source for this one
routine.
Thank you!

<http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/cygwin/signal.cc?rev=1.42&content-type=text/plain&cvsroot=src>
	Igor

Note that (almost) all portions of the cygwin source code are also covered by the GPL, even if you don't link to or use the entire library. Thus, if you incorporate the usleep code into your project, you must open-source your project.

--Chuck