Re: different mount table per bash session

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 05:48:47PM +0200, saber dot zrelli at st dot com wrote:
>There is a product called MSYS ( Cygwin like ) , quite nice , it saves
>the mount tab in a file.

MSYS is cygwin.  It is a fork of the cygwin code.

>i copied it into my working drives and configured the mount tab by a
>script which fetch the current drive letter nad create the mount table
>first.  then i lanch my application using the sh of the current MSYS
>directory ,wich will use the private mout table.

Ok.  This has nothing to do with cygwin.  We're definitely going to be talking
about MSYS or any other cygwin forks here.  If you are truly talking about MSYS
then please find another mailing list for this discussion.

cgf