Re: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/ search for "word -whatever"

To CGF:

We could add a "--" option to ignore further flags.  I wanted to look at
the search source for a while now, anyway; maybe submit a few patches...
Is there a CVS repository for htsearch?
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II