Re: cygwin.dll problem

Hi Igor,
Many thanks for your response.

1. My OS is win 2K
2. Sorry I used the same subject name and sent two
mails so that you see two cygwin.dll problem mails..
3. Again, I temporarily fix my problem I put my
program under /usr/bin, it knows how to find
cygwin.dll, that is I still have the cygwin.dll
outstanding and I must run the program under /usr/bin.
But anyway, let it start since I got late with my
assignment...hehee....my assignment is to write a
program simulate the network problem......
4. I do use your recommendation and set path in my
computer, but it is not response. I think it is my
problem of NOT familiar the computer setting...

Igor are you expert in networking....
I am taking taking my second master in Electronic &
Information Engineering.....(hehee...Indeed, my first
master degree is in environmental engineering..so
programming and working with computer is so killing
me...)

Ok, many thanks...I am now turn to kill my second
problem...programming...ha...ha...