No more UPX

I got a new version of setup.exe yesterday and I was VERY glad to see
that it was not compressed. I could finally hack the main dialog and
make it bigger.

I'll never understand why so many hundreds of thousands of
programmers still insist on making those tiny narrow dialogs that
force you scroll vertically and horizontally every two seconds to get
a glimpse of the data it holds...

Best regards,
Luciano ES
Santos, SP - Brasil