Re: configuring BitchX

configuring meaning DURING ./configure meaning i have cygwin installed and
that is the problem and i dont know what this means...

,, and put it in your path. ''

how am i supposed to do that...?

Uzytkownik "Ronald Landheer-Cieslak" <ronald at landheer dot com> napisal w
wiadomosci
news:Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 44 dot 0304110956180 dot 18434-100000 at localhost dot localdomain dot  dot  dot