can jam WinXP-SP1 too (was RE: I can jam WIN 2000 in a few minutes - can you?)

Sorta an old topic...but was cleaning out mailboxes and this caught my
attention.

First time got to iteration #186, then #276, right now its running
and up over #700 and still no crash...very weird.
I'm watching system resource page in task manager...
I'm on at about 30% commit usage, and 60% physmem usage.  Very strange.

I get popup messages about out of resources or seg-fault when it dies.
Seems very much like that "Windows can't handle fragmented memory" bug
I've run into in different ways.

It behaves like it can't satisfy a memory request because memory is too
fragmented, but rerunning the command works fine -- as though a memory
cleanup manager is called and it runs and defragments memory so requests
can be satisfied.

Very very interesting!
-linda

p.s. it finally just died...this time at iteration 1319.