Re: PFC Aspell (was Re: spell and nano (was reply to cgf about gplviolation))

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> hmmm and i just noticed rlc's email messages - if he wants to take these and
> run - yay :)
For the record: I'm glad Gareth beat me to it - saves me work - so I have
no intention of takin these and making a run for it :)
OTOH, I'm more than happy to take care of the dictionary packages (at
least for the languages I know)

aspell-dict-LN-<version> sound OK?
(in which LN is en, nl, fr or de, which are the only languages I speak)

rlc