Re: Postinstall failure: file not found

Rudiyanto Gunawan wrote:

> Ok, here is what I got
>
> bash-2.05b$ /usr/bin/sh -c /etc/postinstall/passwd-grp.sh.done
> /etc/postinstall/passwd-grp.sh.done: not found
>
> I don't have /etc/passwd. After mkpasswd and mkgroup,
> getfacl /etc gave me:
> bash-2.05b$ /usr/bin/getfacl /etc
> # file: /etc
> # owner: Administrators
> # group: Users
> user::---
> user:ryg:rwx
> user:Administrator:rwx
> group::---
> group:SYSTEM:rwx
> mask:rwx
> other:---
> default:user:ryg:rwx
> default:user:Administrator:rwx
> default:group:SYSTEM:rwx
> default:mask:rwx

We are making some progress.
1) At this site, the acl goesn't give any access to Users
2) Because Rudiyanto is in Administrators, the owner is Administrators
3) But the acl doesn't give any access to Administrators either.
   1 and 3 are very unusual conditions
3) If setup had the 2nd ntsec patch I sent a while ago, the owner would
   be ryg and everything would be allright.
4) Still the basic problem remains: why does sh -c script.sh  fail although
   script.sh is rxw by the current user?
   I tried to reproduce it here, but everything is fine

/> cat sayhi
echo hi
/> getfacl sayhi
# file: sayhi