Most recent release

Hi,
  I'm a long time user of Cygwin (love the product) and yesterday I
installed it on a computer that I personally use, for the first time in
a number of years. I don't know if I did anything wrong but after the
installation there were no less, page or vi executables (more was also
missing but I know about that from my first installation a few years
back). There might be other things missing but everything else I've
used has been there. Have these been dropped deliberately or is it a
problem?

  Thanks and keep up the good work

               Raymond