Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-2.7.10-3

Sorry, somehow my prose got lost from that admittedly obscure posting
:-(

Since the first rxvt 2.7.10 update, I've lost functionality in the
following odd way -- my rxvt shortcut, with property

C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -e /bin/bash --login -i

no longer works -- it launches the window and hangs without ever
displaying anything.  Typing a character crashes it.  This must be
some kind of environment issue, since I can run the above just fine
from a bash prompt, but so far I can't locate the missing or bad
environment variable by random search.

I attach a gzipped strace output from a DOS console of the same
command. Er, no I don't -- too big.  I attach a gzipped truncated (in
the middle) strace output.  Er, no I don't, it's in the previous
message.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

ht
                      Half-time member of W3C Team
	    Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht at cogsci dot ed dot ac dot uk