Cygwin license

Hello people developing Cygwin.

I'm deeply impressed with all things you made with GNU tools when ported
them into Win32 platform.
We're interested in including some certain tools with our own commercial
software.
We consider two possible ways:
a) shipping your tools as a separated package that would be shipped
separately with our own installer.
b) including your software into existing package.
Mainly we're interested in ssh client, sshd daemon and all libraries that
would allow them to run including cygwin dll itself.

Please advice if it is possible and what conditions could be.

Thanks in advance,
Dmitri Dmitrienko
Lead developer,
NuSphere Corp.