CYGWIN: bug with 'tee' mxing UNIX and DOS text file mode

Hello, I experience some amazing behaviour with tee and text files.

I installed cygwin ( various release during the past three months ) with DOS text file mode.

most of the command tools seems to work fine except 'tee'

when I type

echo blablalbalbal | tee  test.txt
echo blablalbalbal | tee -a test.txt
echo blablalbalbal | tee -a test.txt

test.txt is a UNIX mode text file !!

when I type

cat > tee test.txt

and then type several line and finally ctrl-C
test.txt is a DOS mode text file :D

when I type
echo blablalbalbal > test.txt