(Aucun objet)

Hello

  I installed java (j2sdk1.4.0) in Windows.
  In general I work in LInux and I developped an application in JAVA and
ANTLR.

  I installed CYGWIN and I want to complie my JAVA application in
WINDOWS, i uses make for manage compilation.

I set my PATH variable for JAVA access and this work fine.

But when I want set my CLASSPATH variable, I am in trouble.

  The setting in CYGWIN environnement don't work, JAVA in out CYGWIN.
  The setting in CYGWIN script (set CLASSPATH="one dir") work but I want
manage many dirs :
	A. If I set many dir in CYGWIN script this don't work
	B. If I set many dir in CYGWIN envi this don' work

Some people have a the same pb ?
Can you help me ?

Boulanger JL