Allowing EASY install of thirtd party software (RE: Two GPL clarifications)

 If I have "analyzed" things correctly lately;
 most of the GPL violations are done in this situation:

 1) Person "P" writes/ports some nice software using cygwin.
 2) P picks out required parts of cygwin runtime objects
   and builds a package that is fast and easy to install.
 3) P puts the package on a webpage.

 Maybe the GPL-violation-warning should be accompanied with a pointer
to an easy-to-follow instruction on the use of a custom setup.ini

 As I've had no interest in looking the subject up;
  a) Is there such a webpage?
  b) Is there a nice stub for such an setup.ini file?

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, Mariefred, Sweden

--END OF MESSAGE--