Re: Question: make, makefile and KVM in J2ME

Eric,

One more rule of this list: please keep replies on the list instead of
sending private mail.  That way you get access to much more expertise than
a lone person can offer.  For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To:
field accordingly.

Try running "make" with a "-n" to see what commands would be executed.
Try running each command by hand.  It's likely you have a problem with
your gcc installation.  You may, for example, be missing the gcc-mingw
package, which is necessary for the "-mno-cygwin" option used in the
Makefile.  Attaching the output of "cygcheck -svr", as described in
<http://cygwin.com/bugs.html>, would be very helpful for answering these
kinds of questions.

Others on this list may also offer useful suggestions.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune