Re: Win32 error 126 under cron, but not under shell

> >Looks like a simple permission problem.  Does your cron run under
> >LocalSystem?
> >
> Yes it is, but I'm not sure what LocalSystem is.  My W2K User Admin
> doesn't list a user with that name.

LocalSystem is a special user account which may be displayed as SYSTEM (I
know it's displayed when adding users to groups).

> >  Is the above DLL readable/executable by LocalSystem?
> >
> How do I tell? The unix permissions are 555.  (As is everything, I think.)

[elfyn at ellixia findcyg]$ ls -al t
-r-xr-xr-x    1 elfyn    users           0 Mar 26 21:43 t

The rx above indicates that the above file (t) is readable and executable be
everyone.

> > I'm
> >assuming it's not in a mounted directory, or if it is, the mount is seen
> >by LocalSystem as well.
> > Igor

Not to sure what the problem may be. Perhaps the output from `mount' or even
better `cygcheck -svr' (non-compressed plain-text attachment) may help
someone here find out what's wrong. Also, does /var/log/crond.log contain
anything useful?

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk