Re: xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheetsv1.60.1

That's great news :o)

Elfyn, please let me know when you need support on this task.

Peace, Patrick

lhall at pop dot ma dot ultranet dot com schrieb:
OK, perhaps your message just suffers from poor timing and too much
innuendo. Or perhaps I saw more in it than there was. ;-) Anyway, it looks like this is working out in your favor. Despite Rob's announcement that he's dropping maintainership for these packages,
Elfyn has offered to pick it up. This is good news for anyone who wants to use these packages with Cygwin. I'd like to thank Rob for
his efforts on this package and Elfyn for stepping in to take over.

Larry