Graphical debugger over gdb (ddd/insight failed to build)

What's the favorite graphical debugger that you use with cygwin?
Is there a binary distribution for it anywhere or a source distribution
that is 'more stable' for cygwin?

I downloaded and tried to compile the source for both ddd and insight,
but both failed for different reasons. I worked on them and googled a bit,
but I thought I'd ask if anyone knows of a more appropriate one
(stable/tested more fully by cygwin users)?
Thanks!

"The stuff we call "software" is not like anything that human society
  is used to thinking about. Software is something like a machine, and
  something like mathematics, and something like language, and
  something like thought, and art, and information...
  but software is not in fact any of those other things."
Bruce Sterling - The Hacker Crackdown

Fred A. Kulack - IBM eServer iSeries - Enterprise Application Solutions
ERP, Java DB2 access, Jdbc, JTA, etc...
IBM in Rochester, MN  (Phone: 507.253.5982   T/L 553-5982)
mailto:kulack at us dot ibm dot com   Personal: mailto:kulack at magnaspeed dot net
AIM Home:FKulack  AIM Work:FKulackWrk
MSN Work: fakulack at hotmail dot com