Latest snapshot fixes some reported problems -- please try

I've made a new snapshot of cygwin available.  This is a departure from
previous snapshot in that it is built from a branch rather than from the
CVS trunk.  The branch contains an accumulation of all of the fixes that
have shown up on the CVS trunk minus any new 64 bit development.

I found and fixed two bugs with the "setsid console handling".  I don't
know if this will have any bearing on the reported emacs problem but it
should fix the 'long hang after control-c' problem.  That was happening
because FreeConsole was being called incorrectly and it was *hanging*.
I don't know why this would happen.  It doesn't make any sense to me
that an operation like FreeConsole would not be instantaneous.  But,
since the FreeConsole wasn't supposed to be called anyway, I guess it
doesn't matter.

Corinna has also fixed several other problems in this snapshot.  It
should be worth a try if you are experiencing problems with 1.3.21
(aka worst cygwin release ever).

So, please try a snapshot at:

  http://cygwin.com/snapshots/

To install a snapshot:

  1) Download the latest cygwin-2003????.dll.bz2 file from the above
     web page into a temporary directory.

  2) bunzip2 cygwin-2003/???.dll.bz2

  3) Stop any running cygwin applications (sshd, inetd, bash, apache, etc.).

  4) copy c:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll c:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll.saf

  5) copy cygwin-2003????.dll c:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll

Obviously, you have to replace the 'c:\cygwin\bin' with the ms-dos path
name of your /bin directory.  You also *must* use Windows tools (e.g.,
"copy" or GUI "drag and drop") to copy the DLL to its new home since you
can't easily overwrite a busy DLL.

Reports of success or failure to the list, please.

cgf